Standard or Flush Face Signage System
The HED-300 post and double panel system features 3” deep panels chemically bonded to a 2-3/4” polystyrene core. The frame assembly slides into our slotted 2-1/4” x 3” standard rectangular mounting posts or optional radius posts. Both post styles carry the frame flush or with a 1/2” reveal and use concealed locking squares to hold the frame securely in place. Also available with flush faces. Our two panel all aluminum sign systems are designed to offer strong visual impact in a non-illuminated format.
Often Used For
- Directional Signage
- Parking Signage
- Regulatory Signage
- Primary Site Identification
- Secondary Site Identification
Customizable to Fit Your Signage Needs
These signs are available in double post, internal post, flag, ceiling, and wall mount configurations. All stock material finish is off-the-shelf primer white or take advantage of our color matching capabilities and/or custom color options.
HED-300 Technical Detail
- Standard 2-1/4" x 3" rectangular post
- Post slot offers optional flush or 1/2" reveal
- Injection molded post cap
- Corner key
- 2-3/4" Insulating polystyrene core
- .050" Aluminum message pane
- HED-300 mounting frame
- Locking square with set screw
- HED-300 top/bottom frame
Popular Sign Tops
48" x 120"