OPEN FOR BUSINESS: HOWARD INDUSTRIES HAS BEEN APPROVED AS A "LIFE-SUSTAINING" BUSINESS IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PROVIDING EMERGENCY SIGNAGE, ADA COMPLIANT REGULATORY SIGNAGE, AND RELATED SIGNAGE SERVICES TO OUR WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS NATIONWIDE
Custom Artwork Guidelines and Regulations
- Hi-Resolution full size images (150 dpi resolution minimum) in the following formats: jpg, tif, or bitmap embedded in a pdf, cdr, eps or ai
- If the sign is a custom shape, then a vector outline should also be included
- Vector line art files with all fonts converted to curves or outlines in the following formats: ai, eps, cdr, editable pdf or plt
- Please provide any PMS or CMYK color values if available
- If you’re providing a logo, please make sure it has a transparent background
- Convert all strokes to object or outline stroke
- All files should be full size
- CorelDraw X6 or earlier
- Adobe Artwork Files
- Flexi 8.5
Learn about our rich history and impeccable services; meet our knowledgeable sales staff.
Consult with an industry expert; there isn't a signage question we can't answer.
Join our nationally known company; review career opportunities and apply online.
Socialize With Us
Don't miss a Howard beat; join our social media networks for industry tips and the latest Howard news.