Employment at Howard Industries
6400 Howard Drive
Fairview, Pennsylvania 16415
Accepting applications for the following positions:
- Experience with automotive finishes, spray application and preparation processes
- 3 years of industry experience preferred
- Painting gloss, semi-gloss, satin and matte finishes on aluminum signage
- Working knowledge of HVLP equipment
- Mixes enamel paint to specified color and consistency
- Application experience of high solids polyurethane enamel paints and mixing formulation
- Impeccable attention to quality detail and ability to distinguish color
- Prioritize work orders in congruence with production times and shipping dates
- Ability to study work orders and technical drawings for specifications and materials
- Controls drying oven operation to ensure efficiency and completeness of paint curing
- Operates compressors, spray equipment, and other power equipment
- Prepares touch-up kits for all painted signage
- Thoroughly inspects completed project to guarantee superior quality
- Maintain spraying equipment, clean equipment, paint mixing and preparation work areas
- Identification, safe handling, and appropriate disposal of paints, stains, preparatory, and undercoating materials, and other materials
- Must be organized, innovative, flexible and possess technical aptitude
- Exhibit and promote behavior indicative of effective team functioning
Shipping Department – Shipping Technician
- Experienced in measuring, packaging, and loading items for freight and small package shipments.
- Ability to create/build custom-made crates, cartons, boxes, and pallets.
- Experience in use of standard tools, air tools, and table saw.
- Knowledgeable in web-based shipping application for shipping documents, freight quotes, bills of lading, waybills and pallet labels.
- Quality check manufactured products, outgoing packaging, and receiving shipments.
- Forklift experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Correspond with freight and 3 PLs (freight brokers) for shipping requirements and filing claims.
CNC Router Operator
Outside Sales Representative
- Individual preferably residing in the Eastern PA (or close proximately) to physically service customers and manage projects within the following areas: Eastern PA, regions of MD, NY, NJ and Washington, DC
To apply for an employment opportunity, email your resume to employment at howardindustries dot com.
You may also optionally download, fill out and email us an Employment Application.