Employment at Howard Industries
6400 Howard Drive
Fairview, Pennsylvania 16415
Accepting applications for the following positions:
- Experience with automotive finishes, spray application and preparation processes
- 3 years of industry experience preferred
- Painting gloss, semi-gloss, satin and matte finishes on aluminum signage
- Working knowledge of HVLP equipment
- Mixes enamel paint to specified color and consistency
- Application experience of high solids polyurethane enamel paints and mixing formulation
- Impeccable attention to quality detail and ability to distinguish color
- Prioritize work orders in congruence with production times and shipping dates
- Ability to study work orders and technical drawings for specifications and materials
- Controls drying oven operation to ensure efficiency and completeness of paint curing
- Operates compressors, spray equipment, and other power equipment
- Prepares touch-up kits for all painted signage
- Thoroughly inspects completed project to guarantee superior quality
- Maintain spraying equipment, clean equipment, paint mixing and preparation work areas
- Identification, safe handling, and appropriate disposal of paints, stains, preparatory, and undercoating materials, and other materials
- Must be organized, innovative, flexible and possess technical aptitude
- Exhibit and promote behavior indicative of effective team functioning
Shipping Department – Shipping Technician
- Experienced in measuring, packaging, and loading items for freight and small package shipments.
- Ability to create/build custom-made crates, cartons, boxes, and pallets.
- Experience in use of standard tools, air tools, and table saw.
- Knowledgeable in web-based shipping application for shipping documents, freight quotes, bills of lading, waybills and pallet labels.
- Quality check manufactured products, outgoing packaging, and receiving shipments.
- Forklift experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Correspond with freight and 3 PLs (freight brokers) for shipping requirements and filing claims.
CNC Router Operator
To apply for an employment opportunity follow the instructions below:
- Open and fill out the Howard Industries Employment Application online PDF form.
- Email the application along with your resume to employment at howardindustries dot com.